Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ask me again...


1. Do you think Mohd Najib Suleiman is a good person?
Honestly..yeah..

2. Do you enjoy being with Mohd Najib Suleiman?
Of cos really enjoy...

3. Do you care for Mohd Najib Suleiman?
Yes..i will do anything for him..to make him smile..n happy wif me..

4. If Mohd Najib Suleiman ask you for a date, would you go?
Insyallah..

5. Do you miss Mohd Najib Suleiman?
Of cos..miss him so much...

6. Do Mohd Najib Suleiman makes u smile?
:)...Everytime..

7. Is Mohd Najib Suleiman in love with u?
Hopefully...juz waiting de answer from him:)

8. Do you wanna live forever with Mohd Najib Suleiman?
Of cosla..I luv him so much..n wan to be his wife:)...Insyallah..

9. Is Mohd Najib Suleiman important to you?
Yeah..he make my life so meaningful..

10. What will u say if Mohd Najib Suleiman say ` I love You` to u?
I Luv you too sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment