It was quiet sometimes I didnt write in this blog. I was extremely busy with class and tutorial. I do miss my blog and miss typing my stories. Well, now I am trying my best to jot down most recent stories here.
Couple of weeks ago I been so happy... everybody is wondering why I was happy after several things happened in my life. I learnt a lot from him. Learn to be more patient with people specifically in relationship and I believed I manage it well...
He is a very, extremely patient man
He is very naughty too, maybe...
He is very cool man
He is loyal...
Dat's why I very love him so much..
To my sayang thanks for giving me a chance to love you..
Couple of weeks ago I been so happy... everybody is wondering why I was happy after several things happened in my life. I learnt a lot from him. Learn to be more patient with people specifically in relationship and I believed I manage it well...
He is a very, extremely patient man
He is very naughty too, maybe...
He is very cool man
He is loyal...
Dat's why I very love him so much..
To my sayang thanks for giving me a chance to love you..

No comments:
Post a Comment